Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm not only going to give you 1 weight loss breakthrough, I'm going to share with you 2 weight loss breakthroughs on how to lose stubborn belly fat. I'm even going to insist that you watch tv while doing these. They're that easy.

How to lose stubborn belly fat

1. Learn to love the mini-trampoline and jumping on it

Watch tv at all? Awesome... continue on. I actually approve of tv watching because what you're going to do is jump on the mini-trampoline during commercials. This is breakthrough weight loss 2 minutes at a time.

This SKYROCKETS your METABOLISM because of these mini-workouts. So if you watch an hour of tv, you can expect to get 20 minutes of mini-trampoline jumping done during it's commercials.

2. Make your belly disappear with the vacuum pose

The vacuum pose is little known and gets mistaken for simply sucking in your belly. Well for the record, it's NOT JUST sucking in your belly. It's much more.

First, you suck in your lower belly. Got that? It's a mistake to suck in the upper belly... which is what I'm sure you thought was the correct way to do it. So suck in the belly and hold it for as long as possible. I'd like for you to do this 5 minutes a day.

Why? Well, my clients who do this for 5 minutes a day lose around 1.75 inches from their waistlines.

So those are 2 ways to go about getting rid of stubborn belly fat. One is a cardio way and the other is an "abs specific" direct exercise.

I'll even give you a more advanced exercise that'll help you to quickly lose stubborn belly fat...

Click http://www.weightlossguide4women.com to get your FREE 19-PAGE REPORT "How SPINNING Around in a Circle Like a 4-year old Child will Skyrocket your Weight Loss". Strange, but true, way on how to LOSE 10 pounds in 2 weeks. I'm giving away this report today and tomorrow ONLY! So click the link and get it now before it's too late.

Second... after you get the free report, you'll be given free INSTANT access to my website... so look around and picture yourself losing weight fast using my UNCONVENTIONAL tips, tricks, and simple "SHORTCUT" tactics. The information is quite DIFFERENT... and refreshing.

Third... you WON'T STARVE or even have to go to the gym... basically, you WON'T have to do anything that gives you more STRESS and less time. Listen, I understand you want to lose stubborn belly fat without changing much in your diet or exercise plans... I get it. I have this completely covered.

I've worked with over 3,700 clients. So I've come up with lots of flexible "tricks" to make weight loss easy on you AND your time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment